The Noble Park Public Hall that is now part of the Paddy O'Donoghue Centre at 18-34 Buckley Street, Noble Park, Victoria was built in 1925.The hall has a wonderful history and by capturing some of the memories here the history will be retained for future generations.
The hall is now part of the Paddy O'Donoghue Centre, and managed by the City of Greater Dandenong who leases the land from the owners, the residents of Noble Park, who elect five trustees to oversee the asset.
This website gives the history of the Noble Park Public Hall. The hall is now part of the dynamic Paddy O'Donoghue Centre and is well utilised by a variety of groups and organisations as was intended by the early pioneer trustees who decreed "the hall shall be used for public, educational, charitable and recreation purposes subject to the provisions and management of the trust."
We are presently writing the history of the Noble Park Public Hall, the book will be titled "If these walls could speak". It is hoped the book will be published early in 2019 and will be sold through this website and at other places within the community.
18-34 Buckley Street, Noble Park Victoria 3174, Australia